As per my original vision, I'm limiting the number of fixed recipes on this site to just 26, which is plenty. Not even Gordon Ramsey has 26 5-star recipes in his little index card box.
So then what's below are mini-recipes and other information that don't merit their own space in the 26-recipe canon. It's that simple. Currently there is only one 'basics' to choose from. Just look down a little.
Dry Roasted Chickpea Snack
The only sugar-free vegan snack that actually tastes good.
1. Preheat oven to 400/200. (no convection)
2. Spread garbanzos (that was for the search engine) on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Now pour the half-baked chickpeas into a large bowl
5. Add 1 tbsp of oil, and add some salt and spices. Options are pepper, cumin, curry, chili, taco seasoning ... literally anything. Just make sure you add salt.
7. Pour back onto the parchment paper and bake another 10 minutes or until crunchy.